Sunnex Solo Spot™ Examination Light
The Solo Spot is perfect for applications where a focused, spot light is needed. The specially designed lamp head provides cool light and a focused, intense spot. It can be directly attachment to medical equipment such as patient tables and chairs. Ideal for OB-GYN, dental, and surgical applications.
- Unique, double-filtered lens and color-correction filter with lampshade extension help keep light cool on skin and illuminate with natural skin tones to improve tissue clarity.
- Excellent maneuverability allows for easy adjustment of light
- Intense 20 watt Halogen light source (average 2,000 hours)
- 3.5 inch diameter spot pattern at 20"
- Flexible gooseneck arm for easy adjustment of examination light
- Available in wall, ceiling, c-clamp and mobile configurations
- Power supply: 120V 60 Hz AC or 230 - 240V 50 Hz AC
- Light intensity: Up to 3,000 foot-candles / 32,400 lux
- Light source: Halogen bulb – 12V / 20 W
- Light color temp: 4,000 K
- Color: White – RAL 9002
Made in the USA