Bifurcated Medical Fiber Optic Cables
Our Bifurcated Medical Fiber Optic Cables are compatible with surgical headlights, including this one from Gulf Fiberoptics. These cables fork into 2 legs that go around the headlight headgear allowing for unrestricted maneuverability by the surgeon.
Manufactured with the same high quality material as our custom cables, these pre-configured Bifurcated Headlight cables meet or exceed OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance for use in everyday applications. ISO 9001/13486 and GMP/FDA approved. Autoclavable with Steam Sterilization MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process. Each cable is high light output tested to ensure maximum light output for your application.
- Medical Grade Fiber Optics – ISO 9001/13486, GMP/FDA registered, CE approved
- Meets or exceeds OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance.
- High Light Output Tested – State of the art drawing towers. Cables are made with the highest quality raw materials available in the industry to insure maximum light output.
- High Temperature Xenon Compatible – All light cords are rated to the highest level of thermal resistance. FDA silicone and medical grade stainless steel components.
- Autoclavable - Steam sterilization process MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process.
- Covered by manufacturer's one year warranty.
- Product Number 111-AM-RC55B comes with your choice of proximal connector: ACMI/Circon, Wolf/Dyonics, Olympus/ACMI, Storz, Pilling, Wolf/Long, Storz Universal (3/8-24 Thread), Wolf Universal (3/8-24 Thread), and Olympus/ACMI Universal (3/8-24 Thread). Please (904) 636-9451 to order this product.
*All medical fiber optic cables take 5 - 7 business days to manufacture. Your order will then be shipped by your preferred method. Made in the USA
Related products: Zeiss/Zeiss Reinforced Cables, Preconfigured Cables, Mono Headlight Cables, Rigid Endoscope Cables