steriSTAT® Sterile Disposable Frazier Suction Tubes
Our single-use, surgical-grade German stainless steel Frazier Suction Tube can be used in general surgeries where fluids or materials, such as blood, must be removed to create a cleaner and more easily viewed working area. Its curved profile allows surgeons to suction difficult to reach areas, such as the lumbar region. Additionally, the surgeon can manipulate and control the suction of the tube using its thumb plate and cut-off hole. It is available in a variety of sizes.
- Sterilized with gamma irradiation for a safe, clean tube every time
- Surgical-grade German stainless steel
- Angled tube for an unobstructed view
- Thumb plate with cut-off hole
- Stylet included
- Sold 25 EA/CA
- Tube Length (from bend): 4” (10 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (19 cm)
steriSTAT® Baron Suction Tubes
are also available.