Bionix Safe Ear Curettes™
Our Safe Ear Curettes make curettage easier for the physician and more comfortable for the patient. For these reasons, more physicians use these Safe Ear Curettes than any other brand of ear curette.
- Flexible to reduce and avoid injury to the ear canal or tympanic membrane, safer than stainless steel curettes.
- Disposable ear curettes eliminate the time, labor, and costs associated with re-sterilizing steel curettes and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Seven unique, color-coded styles to meet each patient's curettage need.
- White FlexLoop®: all purpose curette for normal curettage, 4 mm tip
- Blue InfantScoop®: for smaller ears and may be used with an otoscope, 2 mm tip
- Green MicroLoop®: removes tough, impacted cerumen, 3 mm tip
- Yellow CeraSpoon®: perfect for software wax, 4 mm tip
- Red AngleLoop®: reaches hard-to-get, tough cerumen common in older patients, 4 mm tip
- Purple VersaLoop®: gives user exceptional control while offering the patient more comfort, 3 mm tip
- Orange ControLoop®: allows wax to be pulled straight out of the ear canal, 4 mm tip
Made in the USA