Mono Headlight Medical Fiber Optic Cables
Our Mono Medical Fiber Optic Cables are straight and pre-configured for use with surgical headlights, such as this one from Gulf Fiberoptics.
Manufactured with the same high quality material as our custom cables, these pre-configured Mono Headlight cables meet or exceed OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance for use in everyday applications. ISO 9001/13486. GMP/FDA approved. Autoclavable with Steam Sterilization MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process. Each cable is also high light output tested to insure maximum light output for your application.
- Medical Grade Fiber Optics – ISO 9001/13486, GMP/FDA registered, CE approved
- Meets or exceeds OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance.
- High Light Output Tested – State of the art drawing towers. Cables are made with the highest quality raw materials available in the industry to insure maximum light output.
- High Temperature Xenon Compatible – All light cords are rated to the highest level of thermal resistance. FDA silicone and medical grade stainless steel components.
- Autoclavable - Steam sterilization process MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process.
- Includes manufacturer's one year warranty.
- Product Number 111-AM-RC55S comes with your choice of proximal connector: ACMI/Circon, Wolf/Dyonics, Olympus/ACMI, Storz, Pilling, Wolf/Long, Storz Universal (3/8-24 Thread), Wolf Universal (3/8-24 Thread), and Olympus/ACMI (3/8-24 Thread). Please call to order this product.
*All medical fiber optic cables take 5 - 7 business days to manufacture. Your order will then be shipped by your preferred method. Made in the USA
Related products: Zeiss/Zeiss Reinforced Cables, Bifurcated Cables, Preconfigured Headlight Cables, Rigid Endoscope Cables