steriSTAT® Sterile Disposable Baron Suction Tubes
The Baron Suction Tube is useful for suctioning narrow spaces, like the inside of the ear. Our surgical-grade German stainless steel tube is sterile and allows for easy and quick removal of excessive amounts of earwax (cerumen). Surgeons can increase suction by covering the thumb hole. The angled tube allows for an unobstructed view. It is available in three sizes to accommodate all your surgical needs.
- Single-use for a safe, clean product every time
- Sterilized with gamma irradiation
- German, surgical-grade stainless steel
- Angled tube for an unobstructed view
- Thumb plate with cut-off hole
- Stylet included
- Sold 25 EA/CA
- Tube Length (from bend): 3" (7.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14 cm)
steriSTAT® Frazier Suction Tubes
are also available.