Bionix The Lighted Ear Curette™ with Magnification
Offers the combined the safety of their single-use ear curettes with a powerful LED light source and a magnification lens to create visualization in what has typically been a blind procedure. These curettes give physicians the ability to handle even the most difficult cerumen removal procedures with confidence and enhanced patient safety.
- Visualization - A brilliant white light is projected to the tip of the curette and illuminates the ear canal. The magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal to visualize the cerumen.
- Safety - Illumination and magnification improve procedural accuracy and avoid the risk of injury from blind curettage with stainless steel curettes.
- Saves Time - Visualization of the ear allows the physician to quickly and efficiently remove cerumen from the ear canal.
- Convenience - No need for a separate light source or magnification device.
- Disposable ear curettes eliminate the time, labor, and costs associated with re-sterilizing steel curettes and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- White FlexLoop®: all purpose curette for normal curettage, 4 mm tip
- Blue InfantScoop®: for smaller ears and may be used with an otoscope, 2 mm tip
- Green MicroLoop®: removes tough, impacted cerumen, 3 mm tip
- Yellow CeraSpoon®: perfect for software wax, 4 mm tip
- Red AngleLoop®: reaches hard-to-get, tough cerumen common in older patients, 4 mm tip
- Purple VersaLoop®: gives user exceptional control while offering the patient more comfort, 3 mm tip
- Orange ControLoop®: allows wax to be pulled straight out of the ear canal, 4 mm tip
- WaveCurette™: wave-like 2.5 mm wide tip
- CeraPik™: great for hard, impacted cerumen and foreign bodies. 2.5 mm concave tip bent to 45 degrees
Made in the USA