Bionix Lighted Articulating Ear Curette™ (VersaScoop™)
Combines light and magnification for visualization and articulation for the ability to work behind an occlusion in the ear canal.
- The only lighted curette that articulates to assist in the removal of cerumen from the ear canal.
- Visualization - A brilliant white light is projected to the tip of the curette and illuminates the ear canal. The magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal to visualize the cerumen.
- Manipulation - Allows the physician to work behind the cerumen plug or foreign body and eliminates the need for top down sweeping motion that can abrade the ear canal.
- Convenience - No need for a separate light source or magnification device.
- Safety - Illumination and magnification improve procedural accuracy and avoid the risk of injury from blind curettage with stainless steel curettes.
- Disposable ear curettes eliminate the time, labor, and costs associated with re-sterilizing steel curettes and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Box Includes:
25 Articulating Ear Curette Tips, 1 Light Source and 1 Magnification Lens
Made in the USA