Bionix Lighted Ear/Nose Forceps for Foreign Body Removal
An innovative tool that provides primary and acute care physicians with light and magnification in a small, disposable forceps for the ear and nose.
- Visualization - A brilliant white light is projected to the tip of the forceps and illuminates the orifice and the foreign body.
- Safety - Illumination and magnification improve procedural accuracy and avoid the risk of injury from a blind procedure.
- Efficacy - Forceps open to accommodate objects as a large as 5 mm with gripper teeth for a secure hold.
- Simplicity - Simple spring grip design for easy, single-handed operation.
- Convenience - No need for a separate light source or magnification device.
- Variety - Ideal for the nose or ear and a variety of foreign bodies.
Made in the USA