Rigid Endoscope Medical Fiber Optic Cables
Our Rigid Endoscope Medical Fiber Optic Cables are compatible with most major brands of endoscopes.
Manufactured with the same high quality material as our custom cables, these pre-configured Rigid Endoscope cables meet or exceed OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance for use in everyday applications. Our Medical Fiber Optic Cables are ISO 9001/13486, GMP/FDA approved. Autoclavable with Steam Sterilization MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process. High light output tested to insure maximum light output for your application.
Click here to see your choices for:
- Proximal connector
- Distal connector
- Bundle size up to 5.0 mm
- Cable length up to 10'
- Sheathing color except for 111-AM-4 (Clear)
- Medical Grade Fiber Optics – ISO 9001/13486, GMP/FDA registered, CE approved
- Meets or exceeds OEM fiber optic cable quality and performance.
- High Light Output Tested – State of the art drawing towers. Cables are made with the highest quality raw materials available in the industry to insure maximum light output.
- High Temperature Xenon Compatible – All light cords are rated to the highest level of thermal resistance. FDA silicone and medical grade stainless steel components.
- Autoclavable - Steam sterilization process MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process.
- Has manufacturer's one year warranty.
*All medical fiber optic cables take 5 - 7 business days to manufacture. Your order will then be shipped by your preferred method. Made in the USA
Related products: Zeiss/Zeiss Reinforced Cables, Bifurcated Cables, Mono Headlight Cables, Preconfigured Cables