Zeiss/Zeiss Reinforced Medical Fiber Optic Cables
Our Medical Fiber Optic Cables with Zeiss connectors can be used with all Zeiss surgical microscopes. We also offer a 90° Connector option for these cables.
Manufactured with the same high quality material as our custom cables, these pre-configured Zeiss cables meet or exceed OEM fiber optic cable performance and quality. They are ISO 9001/13486 and GMP/FDA approved. Autoclavable with Steam Sterilization MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process. High light output testing ensures your cable's maximum light output.
- Medical Grade Fiber Optics – ISO 9001/13486 and GMP/FDA approved.
- Meets or exceeds OEM fiber optic cable performance and quality.
- High Light Output Tested – State of the art drawing towers. Cables are made with the highest quality raw materials available in the industry to insure maximum light output.
- High Temperature Xenon Compatible – All light cords are rated to the highest level of thermal resistance. FDA silicone and medical grade stainless steel components.
- Autoclavable - Steam sterilization process MTL133S Pre-Vacuum process.
- Comes with manufacturer's one year warranty.
*All medical fiber optic cables take 5 - 7 business days to manufacture. Your order will then be shipped by your preferred method.
Made in the USA
Related products: 90° Connectors, Preconfigured Cables, Bifurcated Cables, Mono Headlight Cables, Rigid Endoscope Cables