Derma Sciences Unna-Pak® of Primer® Latex-Free Modified Unna Boot & Duban® Self Adherent Bandage
For the ambulatory management of venous stasis leg ulcers. A convenient system containing two high performance bandages that together form a two-layer Unna Boot. All the advantages and uses of the Primer® Modified Unna Boot with the additional benefit of a flesh colored secondary dressing that is lightweight, strong and easy to apply. The Unna Boot is 10 yards and the self-adherent bandage is 5 yards.Primer
- Evenly impregnated with a non-hardening paste of zinc oxide.
- No hardening or caking of the bandage because it doesn't contain gelatin.
- No preservatives.
- Non-raveling threadlocked gauze.
- Packaged in a one-of-a-kind vacuum-sealed pouch.
- Flesh colored, secondary dressing.
- Lightweight, strong, water resistant, and easy to apply.
- Adheres to itself, but not to the skin or hair.
- Conforms to body contours and provides controlled compression.
- Latex free
Related product: Primer® Latex-Free Modified Unna Boot