Direx Integra Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy System (ESWL)
Integra’s Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy System allows for both In-line and On-line fluoroscopy image acquisition, making it the only such system offered today. Integra uses a unique “air-duct” system which provides continuous X-ray imaging at any time, without having to stop the treatment. The operator can localize stones precisely using only horizontal movements and a simple mathematical triangulation algorithm.
- Vertical shockwave orientation delivers energy through the patient’s back.
- Air-duct design allows for in-line and on-line fluoroscopy.
- Innovative One View Localization System (FDA approved) makes Integra the only ESWL system that results in perfect localization of the target by using vertical views at two horizontal positions.
- Integrated architecture with XY localization
- Quick set up and small footprint
- Transducer Efficiency Monitoring technology allows for real-time EM transducer energy monitoring.
- The physician can view a 9” image in-line with the shockwave path that greatly enhances target localization/recognition in real time without stopping the treatment.
- Integra’s Image Processing and Control (IPCON) software includes comprehensive image processing functions, a detailed database of patient/treatment parameters and images of all necessary controls of the system operation.
- Lithoshield: contained X-ray shielding option
- Optional ultrasound imaging module compatible with all major ultrasound units
THIS ITEM IS FOR U.S. GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS ONLY.
Made in the USA.