Rice Lake Model RL-MPS Mechanical Physician Scale
The Mechanical Physician Scale features a dual die-cast beam for weighing up to 440 lb (200 kg). The weight can be read from either the front or back. The scale base is designed with a removable slip-resistant plastic base cover for easy cleaning.
The standard height rod measures 24 (60 cm) to 84 inches (212 cm). Durable, accurate and easy to operate, move and store, the Healthweigh Mechanical Physician Scale is ideal for use in clinics and hospitals.
- Dual Read capacity 440 lb x 0.25 lb (200 kg x 0.1 kg)
- 10.75" x 14.75" platform
- Retractable aluminum height rod
- Sturdy enameled steel body
- Die-cast beam
- Rugged scale understructure
- Removable slip-resistant plastic case cover
- Easy operation with two sliding weights
- Rear wheels for ease of portability