seca 684 EMR Ready Multifunctional Wheelchair and Handrail Scale with Seat
The patient can be safely and accurately weighed while standing, seated, or in a wheelchair. No conversion is required. The stable handrail supports the standing patient, the integrated fold-down seat provides comfort for the seated patient, and the 29.9 x 32.3" platform accommodates a patient in a wheelchair. The weight of the wheelchair or walker is simply deducted through the pre-TARE function. Equipped with seca 360° wireless technology, the scale transmits patient measurements wirelessly to a seca digital printer, seca analytics 115 software on a PC, or your EMR system. Easy to access and safe, with a stop barrier provided for the front wheels of the wheelchair.
- Easy-to-read swiveling display can be turned toward patient or caregiver.
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-CLEAR, lb/kg Switch-Over, Damping
- HOLD function shows the weighing result after the patient has left the platform.
- Damping function ensures precise results.
- Non-slip rubber coating and handrail guarantee a firm foothold.
- Integrated transport castors make the scale mobile.
- Capacity: 800 lb / 57 sts / 360 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lb / 50 g
- Dimensions: 35.8” x 43.3” x 41.9” / 910 mm x 1100 mm x 1064 mm
- Weight: 131.2 lb / 59.5 kg
- Power supply: Mains adapter
- The seca 470 ramp is included.
- RS232 compatible