Seiler 985 Colposcope/Anoscope with LED Illumination
The 985 is Seiler's elite over the shoulder colposcope/anoscope. The mount is set higher, which removes any obstructions from the user's working field. The 985 has a manual 5 step magnification turret: 3, 4, 7, 11 and 17x at 300 mm working distance.
- For high resolution colposcopies and anoscopies
- 300 mm working distance objective lens offering continuous zoom magnifications from 3, 4, 7, 11, and 17x. Additional magnifications/objective lens combinations are available
- Apochromatic lenses
- Widefield 12.5x eyepieces with diopter locks and fold-down rubber eyecups for eyeglass wearers.
- Straight binocular head f = 160 is standard. Fixed Inclined and Inclinable options are available.
- Compact 50 watt LED Illumination System generates 100,000 lux and has a life of over 50,000 hours. Halogen option available.
- Maximum height from floor to objective lens – 54"
- Minimum height – 32"
- Overall distance from the column to the objective lens – 33"
- Green filter with selector knob
- Built in 12-volt power supply
- Spare lamp, dust cover and instruction manual
- CO2 Laser Micromanipulator available
- The DSLR Package allows you to add a digital point and shoot DSLR camera to the colposcope/anoscope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes. It includes the 985, Beam Splitter, and Camera Adapter (Canon EOS Series, Nikon D90 Series, Sony NEX 3/5, or Sony Handycam). It does not include a camera.
- The Video Package lets you view live images during an exam. It includes the 985, Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling, High Resolution CCD Color Camera, and a LCD Flat Panel Monitor.
- The HD Streaming Video Package lets you capture still images and stream/record full HD video on a laptop/PC. It includes the 985, HD Capture System, Dell Latitude 3580 Laptop, Beam Splitter, and Camera Adapter.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty on optics and mechanics