Seiler 985 Colposcope with LED Illumination
The 985 is Seiler's elite over the shoulder colposcope. The mount is set higher, which removes any obstructions from the user's working field. The 985 has a manual 5 step magnification turret: 3, 4, 7, 11 and 17x at 300 mm working distance.
- 300 mm working distance objective lens offering continuous zoom magnifications from 3, 4, 7, 11, and 17x. Additional magnifications/objective lens combinations are available
- Apochromatic lenses
- Widefield 12.5x eyepieces with diopter locks and fold-down rubber eyecups for eyeglass wearers.
- Straight binocular head f = 160 is standard. Fixed Inclined and Inclinable options are available.
- Compact 50 watt LED Illumination System generates 100,000 lux and has a life of over 50,000 hours. Halogen option available.
- Maximum height from floor to objective lens – 54"
- Minimum height – 32"
- Overall distance from the column to the objective lens – 33"
- Green filter with selector knob
- Built in 12-volt power supply
- Spare lamp, dust cover and instruction manual
- CO2 Laser Micromanipulator available
- The DSLR Package allows you to add a digital point and shoot DSLR camera to the colposcope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes. It includes the 985 Colposcope, Beam Splitter, and Camera Adapter (Canon EOS Series, Nikon D90 Series, Sony NEX 3/5, or Sony Handycam). It does not include a camera.
- The Video Package lets you view live images during an exam. It includes the 985 Colposcope, Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling, High Resolution CCD Color Camera, and a LCD Flat Panel Monitor.
- The HD Streaming Video Package lets you capture still images and stream/record full HD video on a laptop/PC. It includes the 985 Colposcope, HD Capture System, Dell Latitude 3580 Laptop, Beam Splitter, and Camera Adapter.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty on optics and mechanics