Summit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA (by CooperSurgical)
The Vista ABI is a full-featured ABI system designed to make the ABI exam faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. You use an on-screen guide and hand-held controller to navigate the system. The Vista ABI was designed to accommodate single level exams and can be ordered with optional PC software and PPG probe.
- Two modalities: Doppler and Pulse Volume Recording (PVR). This provides flexibility when conducting arterial exams. The system can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation along with automatic calculation of ABI indices expedites the exam
- Seated ABI Exam: A first in the market, this allows you assess patients with mobility impairments. It compensates for the effect of gravity. U.S. Patent Pending
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions
- Automatic ABI calculation
- Bi-Directional Doppler probe (8 MHz) with 4 blood pressure cuffs
- Obtains two pressures at each ankle site (PT and DP)
- Full 1-year product warranty
- Optional PPG package measures toe pressures for patients with non-compressible arteries. The PPG probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
- Optional software package allows for full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system. You can also export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR system.
- Optional cuff selector
Made in the USA
Related Product: Summit Doppler Vista AVS L500VA