Derma Sciences XTRASORB® Classic Super-Absorbent Dressing (by Integra)
XTRASORB® Classic Super-Absorbent Dressings represent the next generation of first-line moist wound dressing, handling fluid in innovative ways that promote positive outcomes for wound healing.
- Non-adherent wound contact side, which prevents adhesion to the wound, and coated non-woven backing side.
- Flat edges conform well to healthy skin and facilitate simple application.
- Core contains super-absorbent polymer fibers that absorb large quantities of wound exude, forming a gel that binds and locks the exudate away from the wound.
- Polymer rapidly absorbs fluid and allows for the expansion of the gel.
- Blue strike-through protective outer layer helps prevent soiling of clothing and bed sheets.
- Reduces frequency of wound dressing changes.
- Leads to fewer disruptions to the wound bed during the healing process.
- Used for heavily and extra heavily exuding wounds.
- Latex free
: We offer several other wound care
from Derma Sciences.