Derma Sciences XTRASORB® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet, Adhesive (by Integra)
XTRASORB® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheets can act either as a hydrogel (for when the wound is dry to lightly exuding) or as a hydrocolloid (for when the wound is moderately exuding). When fluid enters the dressing, it forms a cohesive gel that stays in place without messy residue in the wound bed. This results in minimal wicking across the surface and maintains the integrity of the surrounding skin.
- Hybrid hydrogel/hydrocolloid dressing.
- Half of the dressing is a water/glycerin mix for hydration, while the other half is a sodium carboxymethyl cellulose/super polymer mix for high gelling and absorption capabilities.
- 100% atraumatic adhesion across the wound contact surface.
- Completely transparent for easier wound observation.
- Gelatin free - so none of the odor common to other hydrocolloids.
- Cooling and soothing during and after application.
- Easily conformable.
- Used for dry to moderately exuding wounds.
- Latex free
- Also available in Non-Adhesive.
: We offer several other wound care
from Derma Sciences.