Derma Sciences XTRASORB® Silicone Borderless Foam (by Gentell)
Derma Sciences XTRASORB® Silicone Borderless Foam
absorbs more fluid than conventional standard dressings designed for similar wound types.
This aids in increasing time between dressing changes, reducing costs, and minimizing disruption to the wound bed.
The SAP technology of Xtrasorb® helps lock fluid into the dressing helping reduce the risk of maceration, and keeps the wound and surrounding skin from having contact with harmful wound fluid components.
- Helps lock fluid away from the wound and surrounding skin
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning
- Designed to provide adhesive-like properties without causing trauma to the wound and surrounding area during removal
- Enables easy repositioning resulting in fewer dressing changes
- Prevents external moisture and bacteria from entering the wound while providing significant MVT (Moisture Vapor Transmission) to increase fluid level in the dressing