Summit Doppler/Wallach Surgical Vista AVS L500VA
The Vista AVS is a full-featured ABI/Segmental system designed to make ABI and other arterial exams faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. You navigate through the system using an on-screen guide and hand-held controller. Accommodates both standard and custom protocols.
- Three Modalities: Doppler, Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) and Photoplethysmography (PPG). Having the three modalities allows for complete flexibility when conducting arterial exams and can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation along with automatic calculation of ABI indices expedites the exam
- Custom Segmental Exams: You choose the number and location of sites to assess. Complete flexibility to configure the exam to fit your facility.
- PC Reporting: Full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system
- Export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR system
- TBI Exams: Measure toe pressures for patients with non-compressible arteries. The PPG probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
- Seated ABI exam: A first in the market, you can assess patients with mobility impairments. Clinically proven to compensate for the effect of gravity. U.S. Patent Pending
- Obtains two pressures at each ankle site (PT and DP)
- Automated segmental studies to customize the exam
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions
- Bi-Directional Doppler probe (8 MHz) with 4 blood pressure cuffs
- Full 1-year product warranty
- Optional cuff selector
Made in the USA
Related Product: Summit Doppler/Wallach Surgical Vista ABI L450VA